Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Freelancing Gigs

I got out of school in 2006, I was a naive fellow who didn't know better anyway. I received a call one night where a friend of mine relayed on what would be the official first real world paid experience. A logo for Freestone lodges and cabins.

After researching the surrounding area where these cabins were to reside, the town had, oddly enough, a connection with goats. I went with it.

The next venture I took to was another referral. I worked briefly with this gentleman at what used to be W communications in Salt Lake City, Utah. He had recently left this company to do his own thing. He had created a business called Connect, which provided a branding/identity makeover to graphically challenged companies. He wanted to keep it simple, clean, and professional. This is what I presented him with.

So we ended up going with the lighter weight one. Here are some business card options.

No comments: